- the list

Hi Giulio,

You probably remember me, I used to work with Predrag and Jakob and we met
when BenH was at CERN.

Please let me know how it goes with using HTTP API. The documentation is
indeed rough on edges so I am not surprised you're having questions. I'll
be happy to setup a google hangout with one of the engineers who worked on
the API in case you want some help.

Please let me know.

Cheers,
Artem.