Hi Alex,

See my answers below

1. Launch a task without accepting an offer (on already existing executor).

This is not currently possible. Every task needs some non-zero resources,
and hence an offer, to be launched. What's your use case?

> 2. Initiate an executor with no tasks (to launch them later).

The only way to do it is to a launch an executor with dummy task. If you
are writing your own executor, you can interpret the dummy task as you wish
(e.g., no-op). There is no API to launch an executor without a task yet.

> 3. How actually to introduce your own executor with V1 protocol.

See the executor API doc
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/scheduler-http-api/> on how
to write one. Once your executor binary exists, upload it in a storage
location somewhere (hdfs, http server etc) and pass it's location as URI in
ExecutorInfo. See example here
<https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/src/examples/java/V1TestFramework.java>
.

HTH,