If you have an executor running on a agent, wait for an offer from *that
agent* and launch a new task with the *same* ExecutorInfo as the one you
originally used to launch the executor. In this case, mesos will not launch
a new executor but passes the task to the already running executor. Note
that, if for some reason your original executor died just as you were
launching the new task, mesos will launch a new instance of that executor
and pass the new task. So your executor needs to handle this race.