Hi Krishna -

I did not look at your Profile definition.  Please include it in the body
of your email the next time you might need help.  I am a little hesitant to
open attachments on a public mailing list.  My apologies.

Keep in mind there are two places for what you might call 'settings'.

   - There are global settings for the "Profiler" (aka
   profiler.properties).  These are settings that apply globally to the Storm
   topology that consumes profile definitions and generates profile data.

   - There are also 'settings' that are unique to each Profile.  These are
   contained in what I call the Profile definition.  This defines how each
   individual Profile produces data.

Based on Simon's feedback, it seems that you are confusing some of these
settings.  Simon is referring to the 'expires' field in your Profile
definition that is documented here [1].

Please see the following links for more information.  If anything is not
clear in these links, please let us know.

   - Profile Definitions [2]
   - Configuring the Profiler [3]

--

[1]