Hi Farrukh,

You can try using the Grok Parser and search for regular _expression_ pattern for your log.  You can customize the regex to meet your needs.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/2016/04/25/Metron+Tutorial+-+Fundamentals+Part+1%3A+Creating+a+New+Telemetry

Look at Step-5 on how to create a regex for grok parser.     Grok parser also allows to validate the fields.

Good luck !

Thanks
Srikanth