Hi,
I installed using Hdp and managing Kafka using ambari.

I gave the command from the node as
bin/kafka-console-consumer.sh --bootstrap-server node1:9092 --topic bro
--from-beginning

I am getting warning as
Connection to node -1 could not be established. Broker may not be
available. (Org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)

Error as below
kafka.common.NoReplicaOnlineException: No replica in ISR for partition
__consumer_offsets-2 is alive. Live brokers are: [Set(1002)], ISR brokers
are: [1001]
        at
kafka.controller.OfflinePartitionLeaderSelector.selectLeader(PartitionLeaderSelector.scala:65)
        at
kafka.controller.PartitionStateMachine.electLeaderForPartition(PartitionStateMachine.scala:303)
        at
kafka.controller.PartitionStateMachine.kafka$controller$PartitionStateMachine$$handleStateChange(PartitionStateMachine.scala:163)
        at
kafka.controller.PartitionStateMachine$$anonfun$triggerOnlinePartitionStateChange$3.apply(PartitionStateMachine.scala:84)
        at
kafka.controller.PartitionStateMachine$$anonfun$triggerOnlinePartitionStateChange$3.apply(PartitionStateMachine.scala:81)
        at
scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter$$anonfun$foreach$1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:733)
        at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap$$anonfun$foreach$1
.apply(HashMap.scala:130)
        at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap$$anonfun$foreach$1
.apply(HashMap.scala:130)
        at
scala.collection.mutable.HashTable$class.foreachEntry(HashTable.scala:236)
        at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap.foreachEntry(HashMap.scala:40)
        at scala.collection.mutable.HashMap.foreach(HashMap.scala:130)
        at
scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter.foreach(TraversableLike.scala:732)
        at
kafka.controller.PartitionStateMachine.triggerOnlinePartitionStateChange(PartitionStateMachine.scala:81)
        at
kafka.controller.KafkaController.onBrokerStartup(KafkaController.scala:402)
        at
kafka.controller.KafkaController$BrokerChange.process(KafkaController.scala:1226)
        at
kafka.controller.ControllerEventManager$ControllerEventThread$$anonfun$doWork$1.apply$mcV$sp(ControllerEventManager.scala:53)
        at
kafka.controller.ControllerEventManager$ControllerEventThread$$anonfun$doWork$1.apply(ControllerEventManager.scala:53)
        at
kafka.controller.ControllerEventManager$ControllerEventThread$$anonfun$doWork$1.apply(ControllerEventManager.scala:53)
        at kafka.metrics.KafkaTimer.time(KafkaTimer.scala:31)
        at
kafka.controller.ControllerEventManager$ControllerEventThread.doWork(ControllerEventManager.scala:52)
        at kafka.utils.ShutdownableThread.run(ShutdownableThread.scala:64)
For multinode,(3 node) , what should I configure in ambari console Kafka
config for
1.listeners ( do I need to give ip of three nodes)

Asofnow for three nodes, individually changed the property in each node and
started Kafka from console using
bin/kafka-server-start.sh
How can I manage from ambari console.

Thanks and Regards,