We unfortunately gave up after trying several approaches to getting
Metron running in AWS. I'm disappointed -- I think Metron has huge
potential.

I suspect those who are using it have established development systems
and that there are some undocumented prerequisites. If anyone on the
Metron team has time, just try to deploy it in AWS using a freshly
spun up EC2 instance as your build/deploy machine and the issues will
rapidly become evident.

Regards,
Eric

--