I did earlier on this list, but wasn't able to make any progress.

Someone who knows the product well really should try as I suggested --
start from a clean slate in AWS, create an EC2 instance, and try to
deploy using the provided scripts. It's so badly broken that a
security guy with 25+ years of *nix experience AND an experienced
devops team who spend their life in AWS with K8S, Docker, etc,
couldn't get it built.

--
Eric Jacksch, CPP, CISM, CISSP
e...@jacksch.com