Tom.

--
Sent from Hiri<https://www.hiri.com/>

On 2019-10-29 05:54:05-07:00 mar...@marcuspe.se wrote:

Hello,

How are you using Metron in a production environment?
I have checked around and my conclusion is that the Ambari-solution
should not be used in production environment and just for poc/testing.

I want to run Metron with Hadoop on CentOS 7 or 8, If you have other
recomendation I can change OS.

Thanks alot in advance!

Best Regards
Marcus