> or PATH="$PATH:/home/midgard/bin" ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
or PATH=$PATH:/home/midgard/etc (thats were my midgard-config is located a least
)
T
>
> config.log output:
>
> configure:537: checking for midgard-config
> configure:560: checking for midgard-config
> configure:632: checking for a BSD compatible install
> configure:687: checking for static Apache module build
> configure:735: checking for apxs
> configure:786: checking for gcc
> configure:899: checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works
> configure:915: gcc -o conftest -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/include/mysql
>-I/var/expat/include -I/home/midga$
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmidgard
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> configure: failed program was:
>
> #line 910 "configure"
> #include "confdefs.h"
>
> main(){return(0);}
>
> $[root mod-midgard] .....
> checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... no
> configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create
>executables.
>
> using redhat 6.2 /cobalt/ apache 1.2
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]