Hello,

just found the answer to my question myself. It will be default ignore
all defined dependencies. In my case the problem was that JUnit is only
a test dependency and the class itself was in src/main not src/test. If
I move the test code it will correctly accept it.

And when I use <ignoreDependencies>true</ignoreDependencies> it will
correctly mention all used (OSGI+JUnit) methods.

Greetings
Bernd