Hi Markus,

  So I was trying with the *db.injector.update *point that you mentioned,
please see my observations below*. *
Settings: I did  *db.injector.update * to* true *and   *
db.fetch.interval.default *to* 1hour. *
*
*
*
*
*Observation:*

On first time crawl[1],  14 urls were successfully crawled and indexed to
solr.
case 1 :
In those 14 urls I modified the content and title of one url (say Aurl) and
re executed the crawl after one hour.
I see that this(Aurl) url is re-fetched (it shows in log) but at Solr level
: for that url (aurl): content field and title field didn't get updated.
Why? should I do any configuration for this to make solr index get updated?

case2:
Added new url to the crawling site
The url got indexed - This is success. So interested to know why the above
case failed? What configuration need to be made?

Thanks - David

*PS:*
Apologies that I am still asking questions on same topic. I am not able to
find good way for incremental crawl so trying different approaches.  Once I
am clear I will blog this and share it. Thanks lot for replies from mailer.