Hi,
  I used less command and checked, it shows the past content , not modified
one. Any other cache clearing from crawl db? or any property to set in
nutch-site so that it  does re-fetch modified content?

   - Cleared tomcat cache
   - settings:

<property>
  <name>db.fetch.interval.default</name>
  <value>600</value>
  </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>db.injector.update</name>
  <value>true</value>
  </description>
</property>

Crawl command : bin/nutch crawl urls -solr
http://localhost:8080/solrnutch-dir crawltest -depth 10
This command I executed after 1 hour (modifying some sites content and
title) but the title or content is still not fetched. The dump (redseg
dump) shows old content only :(

To separately update solr, I executed this command : bin/nutch solrindex
http://localhost:8080/solrnutch/ crawltest/crawldb -linkdb crawltest/linkdb
crawltest/segments/* -deleteGone
but no sucess, nothing updated to solr.

*trace :*
SolrIndexer: starting at 2013-03-05 17:07:15
SolrIndexer: deleting gone documents
Indexing 16 documents
Deleting 1 documents
SolrIndexer: finished at 2013-03-05 17:09:38, elapsed: 00:02:22

But after this , when  I check in solr (http://localhost:8080/solrnutch/)
it still shows 16 docs, why it can be? I use nutch 1.5.1 version and solr3.6

Thanks - David

P.S
I basically wanted to achieve on demand re-crawl so that all modified
website get updated in solr, and so when user searches, he gets accurate
results.