Hi Tony,

The simplified steps with snapshots are now added to Nutch wiki [0]. It
would be helpful if you could try those out and lets us know if there are
any improvements or corrections that you think.

PS: Few images look shrinked. I will be fixing it soon.

[0] : https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse