Hi Markus,

I couldn't understand how can I avoid switch cases in your suggested
idea....

I would have one plugin which will implement HtmlParseFilter and I would
have to check the current URL by getting content.getUrl() and this all will
be happening in same class so I would have to add swicth cases... I may
could add xpath expression for each site in separate files but to get XPath
expression I would have to decide which file I have to read and for that I
would have to add my this code logic in swith case....

Please correct me if I am getting this all wrong !!!

And I think this is common requirement for web crawling solutions to get
custom data from page... then are not there any such Nutch plugins
available on web ?

Thanks,
Tony.