What I usually do in cases like these is to propagate an identifier from
the seeds and use that in the HTMLParsers to determine whether they should
process a page. See url-meta plugin for the config to propagate a metadatum
from the seeds. This way you don't need to act based on URL patterns but
need to have one HTMLParser per key. Since you have loads of different
extraction rules, you might be better off following the other suggestions
in this thread.

Julien

--
*