Hello,
         We are trying to use Nutch in our project. This is my first
project with Nutch and Hbase.

I was able to make Nutch write to Hbase. When I go into the hbase shell and
use the scan command I see data.

I started writing a map reduce to get the data out of Hbase.  Our intention
is to do some massaging and write the cleaned data into RDBMS.

In my Map program I am not able to see the data I see through the scan
command.

Question : How do I read Nutch crawl data from Hbase .

Map Program is

protected void map(
          ImmutableBytesWritable rowkey,
          Result result,
          Context context) {

    NavigableMap<byte[],NavigableMap<byte[],NavigableMap<Long,byte[]>>> map
    =
    result.getMap();
                for (Entry<byte[], NavigableMap<byte[], NavigableMap<Long,
    byte[]>>> columnFamilyEntry : map.entrySet())
                {
                  NavigableMap<byte[],NavigableMap<Long,byte[]>> columnMap =
    columnFamilyEntry.getValue();
                  for( Entry<byte[], NavigableMap<Long, byte[]>>
columnEntry :
    columnMap.entrySet())
                  {
                      NavigableMap<Long,byte[]> cellMap =
    columnEntry.getValue();
                      for ( Entry<Long, byte[]> cellEntry :
cellMap.entrySet())
                      {
                          System.out.println(String.format("Key : %s, Value
:    %s", Bytes.toString(columnEntry.getKey()),
    Bytes.toString(cellEntry.getValue())));
                      }

                 }
               }