Just a thought. Alternatively, if you wanted to keep things simpler, you
could use Nutch 1.x and write a custom IndexWriter  to send the data into
the RDMS of your choice. The cleaning of the data could be done with
Indexing Filters.

--

Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble