*Hi,*

*If someone would help me to get past this error that I get when I follow
the nutch tutorial then I will be very grateful and i will happily update
the tutorial to be clearer and current.*

   - *nutch:*
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
   Could not load conf for core nutch: Can't load schema
   /home/XXXXXX/apache-solr/solr-6.6.1/server/solr/nutch/conf/schema.xml:
   Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "text_general": Plugin init
   failure for [schema.xml] analyzer/filter: Error instantiating class:
   'org.apache.lucene.analysis.core.StopFilterFactory'

I have googled and I see a number of references to this problem. It seems
like there is some compatibility issue between different versions of Solr.
Rather than bang on it and make it work, I'd like to understand what
versions the tutorial expects and how to make the tutorial work for my
nutch 1.13/solr 6.6.1 install in a clean way so that I can document it.

Thanks.
Sol