Thank you for this information. Since this is very much related to Any23 and
microdata parsing, I’m going to ask what I believe is a related question but
keep this same thread so it will be organized in one place:

I noticed a lot of job boards such as dice.com <http://dice.com/>, monster.com
<http://monster.com/>, etc use http://schema.org/JobPosting
<http://schema.org/JobPosting> information, however many seem to use <script
type="application/ld+json”>…</script> rather than RDF.
Summer 2017, Google announced structured data guidance for Jobs:
https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/job-posting
<https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/job-posting>
and a testing tool to validate your HTML:
https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool
I verified a few sample listings on the above mentioned job boards on google’s
testing-tool and they validate OK.

So after looking at http://any23.apache.org/getting-started.html
<http://any23.apache.org/getting-started.html> for the supported extractors, I
see Any23 mentions it supports JSON+LD input, so I added this to nutch-site.xml
to override the same property in nutch-default.xml:

<property>
    <name>any23.extractors</name>
    <value>html-microdata,html-embedded-jsonld,rdf-jsonld</value>
    <description>Comma-separated list of Any23 extractors (a list of extractors
is available here: http://any23.apache.org/getting-started.html)</description>
</property>

I expected to see additional information from nutch parsechecker after adding
the jsonld extractors, however I see NO changes to Any23-Triples microdata
parsed.

What might I be doing wrong?