Hi Bob,

could you share which instructions and when the error happens - during import,
project build, running/debugging?

The usual way is

1. to write the Eclipse project configuration, run

   ant eclipse

2. import the written project configuration into Eclipse

Building or running/debugging Nutch in Eclipse is possible although requires
some work to get everything right.

Best,
Sebastian