Like I said earlier, I don't think it's that the PO isn't stored (depending
upon revision), the problem is that it isn't displayed anywhere after the
order is created.

On 12/04/07, Chris Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Peter,
Scott was saying that the correspondingPOId is set correctly when
entering orders through the Order Manager.  So, it's already in SVN(and
has been for a while).

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/or

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/