From: Scott Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 April 2007 04:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PO Missing from ALL Enterred Orders

Like I said earlier, I don't think it's that the PO isn't stored (depending
upon revision), the problem is that it isn't displayed anywhere after the
order is created.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/or

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/