From: Chris Howe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 April 2007 23:39
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: RE: PO Missing from ALL Enterred Orders

Hi Peter,

The best advice I can offer is, redouble your steps on the Management
Demo
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ordermgr/control/main

and see if you get the same results.  If your PO is stored correctly,
then it's an issue with OpenTaps and you'd probably get a faster, more
educated response there.

https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=OrderItem&fin

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/or

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/