What is your test case that is failing now?

-David

On Apr 27, 2007, at 2:17 PM, Krzysztof Podejma wrote:

I showed possible workaround in
after revs 532993 and 532994 even with my modifications there are still this
error in console log because visitid doesn't increment anymore ...
without changes in revs 532993 and 532994 worked well

Regards
Krzysztof Podejma