Hi,

  I just created a new java class to implement java method but when I could not
make use if it.

  why trying to invoke a method from the java class as below:

  <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.customer.CustomerServices"
invoke="findCustomerById"/>

  It could not find the class "org.ofbiz.customer.CustomerServices". The class
has been compiled successfully.

  Error message:
  ================
  2007-08-05 00:50:52,265 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3) [
RequestHandler.java:308:ERROR] Request viewCustomer caused an error with the
following message: Error calling event:
org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Error invoking event, the class
org.ofbiz.customer.CustomerServices was not found

  I'm using eclipse.

  Does anybody have quick feedback on what steps I might have missed out?

  Regards,
  Mathius

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.