Hey David - if the forum feature was extracted in the project, where would it
go?

-Adrian

David E Jones wrote:

The best and most brief source of information on this is probably the Content demo data, most of which is in the applications/ecommerce/data directory.

You can also review key services you see used in different places and see which entities they use and how.

-David

Adrian Crum wrote:

I'm trying to extract the forum feature from the eCommerce component so that I can use it as a component in our back-office collaboration suite. Everything is moving along well so far.

I would like to make some enhancements to it, but the entity schema for content management is a bit overwhelming. I tried getting more information through Google search, but with no success.

Does anyone know where the content management entities are described and how they are used? If such a resource isn't available, could someone give me some tidbits of insight? Anything would help.

Thanks in advance!

-Adrian