That's greate, I would love to finish this with you, and what's your
progress now? I just figure out how to start with this, and try to extend
some screenWidget classes, like the HtmlFormRenderer, but it's just the
begining. My purpose it's to make the ScreenWidget can use the ajax
easily.It'll be greate if there is any design that we could implement
together.