I think site settings in the Content tab are used for e-commerce. For back office application, url.properties is used. Someone please correct if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Raj

David Goodenough wrote:
Is there a guide as to what might be need to be put in the url.properties file
or what we might need to enter under the Content Tab?

David