Well the virtual host bit of the config file read:-

  GNU nano 2.0.6
File: /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/haddenham.dga.co.uk

<VirtualHost *>
        LogLevel debug

        ProxyPreserveHost On
        <Location /ofbiz >
                ProxyPass ajp://10.0.1.2:8009/
                ProxyPassReverse http://haddenham.dga.co.uk/ofbiz
        </Location>

        Alias /nick/ /home/nick/www/
        Alias /nick-webdav/ /home/nick/www/

        <Location /nick-webdav/ >
                Dav On
                AuthType Digest
                AuthName "Nick WebDAV"
                AuthDigestDomain /nick-webdav/
                AuthDigestProvider file
                AuthUserFile /home/nick/htdigest
                Require valid-user
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

There are some other <Location> tags, but they are not in a
VirtualHost tag.  Perhaps they should be?

David