each distro seems todo things different.
for instance where I put the rc script is in /etc/rc.d/init.d
also depending on the distro are commands to setup which verison of java
your running.
to make sure that I am running the correct version
I chose the hack way.
JAVA_BINARY=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_15/bin/java
OFBIZ_HOME=/opt/apacheofbiz
OFBIZ_LOG=$OFBIZ_HOME/runtime/logs/console.log
Note I am running ver4.0 not trunk

Philip Laing sent the following on 10/24/2007 12:25 AM: