You could try placing an order and see if there are InventoryItemDetail records. Those are created through an EECA.

-David

On Oct 25, 2007, at 1:06 AM, Scott Gray wrote:

I just tried a fresh install and I didn't see any mention of ecas being fired in the logs during the data load, anybody know of any data off hand created by ecas that I could check to see if their actually being triggered
(besides product keywords :-) )?

Thanks
Scott