table building is done when ofbiz is first started if you have it set in
 the entityengine.xml.
ant build is a seperate process that generates the Jar files that is ofbiz.
ant clean-all will wipe out the derby db and all jars files. it will
then build a new set of jars. When you start ofbiz after this it will
again build a new db if the entityengine.xml specifies to do so.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 10/25/2007 7:54 AM: