Version 4.0 is the most stable.
you are correct branch is ver4.0 which is the soon to be released
official release.
the Trunk is as you say, being updated with new features. They may not
be complete.
I recommend unless you want to join the group that debugs the trunk, you
use branch ver 4.0.

it is your choice.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 11/11/2007 11:55 AM: