There was some discussion before becoming a Apache incubator project
about contributions (/vendor) that is similar to the svnbook, if I
understand it correctly.
it did not meet with much acceptance.
Not sure with current man power levels it is something ofbiz wants to
take on.
also if you going to do a application, like I did, before we had the
branch, it is almost impossible to get any development done if the trunk
is continually changing and I have figure out if it is a bug created by
my coding or from some commit from the trunk.

Vince M. Clark sent the following on 11/12/2007 5:23 PM: