Thank you for your replies. I'm currently trying to verify whether the VOID
SALE in the POS Manager screen is properly tied to the OfBiz refund
functionality. We will be using refunds for orders paid with a single
payment method.
Has anyone tried to refund/void orders via POS?  If so, what steps should
the POS clerk take to properly generate a refund?