one reason I don't allow automatic updates, especially from MS.
do a CTRL-ATL-DEL and look at the processes.
if you are using a large amount of Virtual memory then you could be slow
because the disk is not defraged.
Look at the processes you have running and see if any one of them has a
large amount of memory usage, like javaw
you should not be larger than the max specific in the startofbiz.bat

Case Torres sent the following on 12/1/2007 3:36 PM: