From: BJ Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:44 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: all of a sudden, java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

have two issues here.
one is allocated memory on startup.
currently the max is 512. I have increased mine to 768.
You did not say how much virutal memory you using.
That is on the performance tab.

and ver 4.0
There have been some depreciated stuff in 1.5 and 1.6 that 4.0 may need.
it may be not even supported in 1.6.
however it should run in 1.5. I have not confirmed this.
Also remember that you need to compile in 1.5 or 1.6 if you are going to run
in it.
That could be the problem.

Case Torres sent the following on 12/1/2007 6:24 PM:

java.exe is larger than what's specified in startofbiz.bat

Can I just increase what's in the .bat file or should I uninstall 1.6 and reinstall 1.5??

I thought I read somewhere that release 4.0, at least, does not support

1.6.

Thanks,

Case Torres
[EMAIL PROTECTED]