Try deleting a credit card processor service and adding it again. I get the following error:

The Following Errors Occurred:

In set-nonpk-fields a value was not found with the specified valueAcsr: setting, not setting fields

Raj

BJ Freeman wrote:
I am currently logged in as admin and it shows.
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductStorePaySetup?productStoreId=9000

Raj Saini sent the following on 12/4/2007 9:25 AM:
I faced this problem with Admin user as well.

Thanks,

Raj

David E Jones wrote:
Try logging in as admin.