Not sure what is causing it.
I tested on the latest trunk and version 4.0 and could not reproduce it.
I did see it on the demo site but a lot of people seem to be doing a lot
of things, like changing permissions and security so can't tell what is
real and what is caused by people messing around.

Vince M. Clark sent the following on 12/4/2007 12:47 PM: