On Dec 4, 2007, at 1:57 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Gads Adrian. I never knew of the existence of this tag. Thanks. It is perfect. Someone needs to document it in the entity engine guide or at
least somewhere prominent.  I just did a search for this tag and found
dozens of uses, but somehow, I missed it even though I looked at
OrderHeader's definition a gazillion times.

Are there any other cool undocumented DB features?

Undocumented features? You're funny. ;)

This isn't commercial closed source software where the only way you can find out about a feature is through documentation. Documented features are somewhat the exception, not the norm.

Of course, there are significantly more complete materials available, like these:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

-David