Hi,

I am using Postgres database for my OFBiz apps.  But I want to run 2
different apps.  I want my web application to be one, and and ofbiz to be
the other.  The ofbiz I want to use to test and play around.  I am using the
ofbiz database created with username and password of ofbiz.  So I created
another Postgres database called MyWebAppDB (it's not the real name).  I
just want to know where I need to make changes so that this MyWebAppDB
database can be populated with tables and data when I do a ant run-install.

Brendan