Hi David,

I haven't used workday extensively was just intrigued by their concept of the
way they structured the application in a relatively simple design based on how
people work.

If you read the book and see the way they applied those concepts is quite good.
But I really doubt still if it would be easy to sale this to a CFO of a company
who are entrenched in the traditional thinking.

Indeed building a software is easy but making people use it is the hardest part
today, since there are so many similar offerings.

But overall I like the concept of workday and the reporting and other things
come into place automatically :). Since its structured around the way people
work.

I feel since ofbiz GL and Financial component is not yet complete and remaining
processes are in place indeed some help can be taken from workday since in
their offering the finance is the last part :). Although I have to admit the
first reason company wants an ERP is because they want to see consolidated
finance which in itself is a problem right now.

Regards,
Vikrant