The real question is how are we administering personal spaces on the OFBiz wiki? Some food for thought is:

1. We are always excited to have more people using Open For Business.
2. That does include people who are interested in and participating in derivative works like OpenTaps! 3. That doss not mean that the OFBiz infrastructure should be utilized to host more information about these derivative works - especially where they are making use of resources that cannot contribute much of their code back into OFBiz.

So, I'd say let's pose this to the rest of group, but my vote would be that it should probably be moved to the OpenTaps wiki.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert