From: "Ritz123" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi JLR,

I cant find it now on new ofbiz.apache.org pages. I am pretty sure I had
read somewhere in the forums or on ofbiz older site or somewhere which said
" ofbiz binaries are not available to download, but you can download
opentaps which comes with ofbiz binaries"...

Thanks, this has been maybe true in the past...

Jacques

jacques.le.roux wrote:

Hi ritesh,

Please, where do we recommend to download Opentaps binaries ?

From: "Ritz123" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All,

This is my document. I dont think the document is ONLY related to
opentaps.
It is also and mostly related to Ofbiz. This document will be and is
shared
for ppl to look at - which takes care of contributing back portion.

At this point, I am not sure if I will end up using ofbiz or opentaps
since
I am not completely aware of what are the major differences. I am sure
people like me who have just begun to use Ofbiz will be in the similar
boat.
Ofbiz itself is recommending binaries to be downloaded from opentaps
which
makes this document common to both.

That said, I am open to whatever everyone votes for.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi to all,

I have seen that on the OFBiz docs site has recently added a new
document
about OFBiz setup but seems to me that it's something about OpenTaps and
probably it's not the right place where located those type of documents.
What we have to do in those case, remove the documents ?

Thanks
Marco