Hi John,

In this case, I think it is a mistake. It shouldn't be a "one-nofk" relation. Should be a "one" relation. Not sure why there is any reason for this to be "one-nofk".

This isn't the usual "[primary key, fromDate]" composite key issue. That would have a reason for ditching the FK.

The SecurityGroupPermission entity doesn't have fromDate/thruDate. I don't think it is trying to keep an audit trail by ditching the FK.

Jonathon

JohnBrown wrote:
Hey Guys,

So is it a bug or feature that aded permission does not get saved to
SecurityPermission entity?

JohnBrown wrote:
Yes, that is what I mean. The manually added permission for whatever
reason did not go to SecurityPermission entity which holds the list of
permissions.

Vikas Mayur-2 wrote:
There is a one-nofk relation between SecurityGroupPermission -->
SecurityPermission on permissionId field.
I think, this is the reason its not giving fk error.

If we going to add new security group and than want to add permission(s)
using Ui, It should also add this permission to SecurityPermission, Since
this is the entity which holds the list of Security Permission in system.
Is
there any specific reason it is not done in Ui.

Vikas