I just:

1. Make a screen using the ecomm decorator with a name like "aboutus"
2. Then I have a small piece of HTML in an FTL file that gets rendered like this:

    <screen name="aboutus">
        <section>
            <actions>
                <set field="leftbarScreenName" value="leftbar"/>
                <set field="MainColumnStyle" value="center"/>
                <set field="title-property" value="PageTitleMain"/>
                <set field="headerItem" value="aboutus"/>
            </actions>
            <widgets>
<decorator-screen name="main-decorator" location="$ {parameters.mainDecoratorLocation}">
                    <decorator-section name="body">
                        <platform-specific>
                        </platform-specific>
                    </decorator-section>
                </decorator-screen>
            </widgets>
        </section>
    </screen>

Pretty simple. This will do something static - but mostly I drive them from the db.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert