Tim,
many thanks for your help.
The way you indicate is exactly how I am doing it right now. But, I guess,
this is not the CMS way of doing it.
I mean, what I was looking for, is the steps to have an HTML page loaded in
the DB from the content application UI and served at the url
/ecommerce/control/cms/xxxxx

Many thanks anyway
-Bruno