David,

Thanks for the info!

Would it be worthwhile for me to add some code to the WorkEffort component to set up a recurring work effort? It's something we need here.

-Adrian

David E Jones wrote:

I think it's only used by background code at the minute, or in other words no UI has been created for it yet.

There is a simplistic UI that populates the entity in webtools for the service engine job scheduler thingy.

-David