Problem is that the mailing list only supports the current svn.
both the release 4.0 and the trunk have changes that may fix your
problem. I do remember a discussion a while ago, about this. You can
search the mailing lists for oracle.
Having up-graded from 3.0 to 4.0 and trunk, especially if you have a
large DB or custom software, is not a job i relish.

maburger sent the following on 6/30/2008 10:38 PM: